Design Mobile Apps Based on Business Strategy
The difference between a good app and a bad app is usually the quality of its user experience (UX).
- Design mobile app that directly connects your audience.
- Beautiful and modern design that makes difference.
- Boost your sales with easily designed tools.
There are many things to consider when designing for mobile.
- Minimize Cognitive Load – Cognitive load refers here to the amount of brain power required to use the app.
- Decluttering – By cluttering your interface, you overload users with too much information: Every added button, image and icon makes the screen more complicated. The technique of functional minimalism can help you deal with the problem of a cluttered UI:
- Keep content to a minimum (present the user with only what they need to know).
- Keep interface elements to a minimum. A simple design will keep the user at ease with the product.
- Use the technique of progressive disclosure to show more options.
Consistency is a fundamental principle of design. Consistency eliminates confusion. Maintaining an overall consistent appearance throughout an app is essential. Regarding mobile app, consistency means the following:
- Visual consistency
- Typefaces, buttons and labels need to be consistent across the app.
- Functional consistency
- Interactive elements should work similarly in all parts of your app.
- External consistency
- Design should be consistent across multiple products. This way, the user can apply prior knowledge when using another product.
Talk to us today about your Mobile App design needs, and sure we shall give you the best results possible.